ITEMS "AVAILABLE TO ORDER" WILL COME FROM OUR SUPPLIERS WAREHOUSE IN EUROPE AND CAN TAKE UPTO 5 WORKING DAYS TO ARRIVE IN THE UK BEFORE SHIPPING TO THE END CUSTOMER.
- Parts And Accessories
- Free delivery on all orders over £50.00. (UK Mainland only)
- A delivery charge of £3.50 will be added to orders under £50.00. (UK Mainland only)
- Some orders will require a signature upon receipt of goods.
- Part Order - if we only have part of the order in stock this will be sent and the rest of the order will follow as the good(s) come into stock. If the good(s) are unavailable then you will be emailed as soon as possible.
2. Complete Bicycles
- A delivery charge of £40.00 will be added for complete bike orders.
- Single speed, Kids and BMX bikes will be sent out by AJ Cycles as they are recieved from our supplier. Customer assembly will be required.
- All other bikes will be fully assembled by our Cytech trained mechanics and inspected before being disassembled and boxed for shipping. Some assembly will be required, as in pedals, front wheel, stem and handle bar, seat and seat post. Due to the re-boxing and shipping, the gears may need re-aligning. We would recommend you get this done by a qualified cycle mechanic.
- AJ Cycles cannot reimburse any cost involved with setting up.
- If you are having trouble with setting your bike up please call us on 01933 353238 and speak to one of our qualified mechanics, who will be happy to help.
YOUR BICYCLE MUST BE PROPERLY ASSEMBLED AND CHECKED BEFORE RIDING. AJ CYCLES ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE DUE TO FAULTY ASSEMBLY. FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE REFER TO YOUR OWNERS HANDBOOK AND ANY ADDITIONAL LITERATURE SUPPLIED WITH YOUR BICYCLE. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO ENSURE YOUR CYCLE IS PROPERLY ASSEMBLED MAY LEAD TO INJURY AND INVALIDATE ANY WARRANTY CLAIM. ASSEMBLY UNDERTAKEN WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE IS AT THE OWNERS RISK.
We aim to meet the following timescales but during busy period (including sale and bank holidays) deliveries may take a little longer.
The Following guidelines (which may vary) apply, for in stock items.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched for delivery the next working day. (Excluding weekends)
- Orders placed after 2pm will be despatched the same day for the following day. (For example, If you ordered on Tuesday at 4pm you will recieve your goods on Thursday)
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
- Saturday deliverys can be arranged, please contact us to do so. (01933 353238)
- Bike deliveries can take up to 3 working days.
- Most deliveries will require a signature upon receipt of the goods. Please make sure there is someone in to sign for the goods.
For Out of stock items
- Delivery can take up to 14 days for out of stock items.
- We will always contact you with an estimated delivery time.
- You have the right to withdraw from the order at anytime.
Sorry we are unable to deliver on bank holidays, please allow an extra working day for orders to be sent.
Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and Northern Ireland may take a little longer. Deliveries outside UK mainland please email us for pricing details.
Our carrier delivers between 7am-7pm, and in some cases a signature may be required. If you’re not around, the carrier will may your neighbours, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe, dry place hidden from view to leave your parcel. They’ll leave a calling card with the details.
If they can’t leave your parcel safely they’ll take it back to their depot and leave a calling card with details of how you can collect it or re-arrange for delivery.