Choosing the right bike for your needs can be quite daunting.
AJ Cycles has a large fleet of demo bikes to try before making your decision on which bike is right for you. Hire charges do apply.
Please visit the store for more information on Demo bikes.
The hire charge will be charged in advance to the hirer's Credit / Debit card & Photo ID will be retain by AJ Cylcles for the duration of the hire.
Rules of Hire
- Hirers must take care of the cycles and accessories, and return them in the same condition as when hired (charges may occur)
- Cycles must be returned by the end of the hire period as stated on the ticket; otherwise the hirer will be liable for an extra charge.
- If a cycle is lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged the hirer will be responsible for the cost of the cycle / cost of repair.
- Cycles are fully maintained and checked before hire, neither AJ Cycles nor its employees will accept liability for loss, damage or injury arising in the course of the hire.
- Hires must comply with road traffic laws at all times.
- No refunds are available for unexpired time.
- The cycle remains property of AJ Cycles at all times.
- AJ Cycles have the right to cancel this agreement without warning.
The hirer takes full responsibility for the hire of the cycle; no third parties to be involved.
If a bicycle is brought from AJ Cycles within 12 months the hire charge is deducted from the sale. (T&C Apply - Please ask a member of staff for more information)