Tuesday 17th November 2015
We are delighted to announce the official arrival of our new kids MTB range (just in time for Christmas!)
For the all-new Riprock, we strove to create the bike that any of us would have drooled over as a little one. And with ultra-wide tires, supple suspension, a durable frame, comfortable, confident geometry, and strong, reliable disc brakes
- Custom Suntour fork smooths out rough terrain for a more controlled, enjoyable ride.
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum frames are easier for little legs to push up hills, corrosion-resistant for long-term value and parents’ peace of mind, and durable enough to handle the abuse that any kid might throw at it.
- 2.8-inch Big Roller tires are super-wide, so they provide heaps of the traction, confidence, and stability that all little rippers need while they’re mastering riding trails.
- Geometry with a low standover broadens the range of fit for kids, while also making getting on and off the bike extremely easy.
- One-by drivetrains and grip shifters make shifting as uncomplicated and simple as possible, so kids can spend more time having fun and less time fussing with their gears.
- Mechanical and hydraulic disc brakes guarantee reliable stopping power in any condition and are easy for small hands to engage with, which only helps to increase kids’ safety while on the bike. Aluminum wheels are built with stainless steel spokes for a sturdy, durable, and lightweight ride quality.
Riprock 20 – RRP £370
B6516-8009 - Carbon Grey/Hyper/Cool Grey
B6516-8209 - Gloss Rainbow Flake Pink/Pearl Turquoise/Pearl Light Turquoise
Riprock 24 – RRP £350
B6516-8411 - Candy Red/Hyper/Black
B6516-8611 - Pearl Turquoise/Pearl Light Turquoise/Pearl Hyper
Your email address will not be published. All comments are approved before being
published on our site. We reserve the right to edit, moderate or delete comments as we