A premium mountain bike tyre designed for hardpack cross-country and marathon courses with the best trade-off between speed and grip.
- Low profile and compact tread pattern for riding quickly and confidently over hardpack terrain
- The SmartGRIP compound provides high grip performance in wet and dry conditions, even as the tread wears
- The ProWALL sidewall reinforcement increases puncture protection and improves handling at low pressures
- An additional layer of nylon fabric applied to the casing sidewalls improves protection and cornering stability
- A tubeless-ready design for enhanced puncture protection and lower riding pressures
ProWALL sidewall reinforcement technology adds a layer of nylon fabric over the casing sidewalls for extra protection and improved cornering stability at low pressures.
Advanced SmartGRIP Compound provides constant high grip performance in both wet and dry conditions, even when the tread starts to wear.
Tubeless-ready Aramid bead is optimised for wide modern rim designs, letting you run lower tyre pressure for new levels of performance and grip.
Official tyre sponsor of Trek Factory Racing
The Trek Factory Racing MTB race team is constantly pushing the limits of off-road speed, and they need a tyre that can handle their momentum. That's where the Pirelli Scorpion MTB tyres come in. As the official off-road tyre sponsor of Trek Factory Racing, Pirelli keeps Trek athletes performing their best while keeping the rubber side down.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!