An aggressive tread and durable construction offer traction and confidence in the most aggressive conditions.
- A durable, aggressively treaded MTB tyre that delivers confidence on any terrain
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offer great traction and tyre feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
Ultimate trail traction
SE5 delivers aggressive traction and durable construction, making it perfect for the rider that needs confident traction and a tyre tough enough to tackle any terrain.
Core Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability and support.
A robust centre tread delivers great braking and all-around traction while the more aggressive side knobs add cornering bite for when you really lean the bike over.
Our proprietary TM-Grip compound is designed for traction. Soft dual-compound bites into corners and with added durability on the centre tread. 120 TPI construction gives you great tyre feel.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!