Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
The redesigned and race-ready XR3 is a fast-rolling, do-it-all tyre with fierce traction.
Fast and fierce
We combined a fast-rolling centre tread with aggressive side knobs for consistent cornering and traction across a variety of trail surfaces.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!