An OCLV Carbon road handlebar with an ergonomic and aerodynamic shape.
- OCLV Carbon construction is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- The aero profile top section reduces drag on the leading edge and is UCI-legal
- The ergonomic backsweep reduces rider drag for extra aerodynamic speed and comfort
- Hoods measure 3 cm narrower than drops
- Brake lever position guides for spot-on control set-up
- Electronic shift compatibility only
- Race Fit puts riders into a more comfortable ergonomic riding position
OCLV Carbon construction
Trek's patented carbon fibre process delivers a handlebar that's light, compliant and strong.
Crafted for speed
An aerodynamically shaped top section reduces drag on the leading edge yet is still UCI-legal.
6 degrees of flare provides ample wrist clearance for explosive sprints while in the drops.
Race Fit is built with a shorter reach and a control width that's 3 cm narrower than the drops. This moves you into a more comfortable ergonomic riding position that greatly reduces rider drag for an extra aerodynamic advantage.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!