Remedy AL is a burly trail frame set built for rough trails, big hits and wild all-mountain rides. It's designed for 27.5" wheels and riders who like to party on the descents. A super-stiff downtube with proven tech like ABP, plus 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock make this frame ready for a build that suits your style.
You're building a custom all-mountain bike for getting a little wild and blasting sketchy lines. You love leaving the ground and you're looking for a ride you can whip around on the rowdiest trails.
An Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with 150 mm of rear travel and a FOX Performance Elite Float X shock, plus a Straight Shot down tube and Knock Block headset with a Bontrager Line 35 mm stem. Mino Link adjustable geometry and Control Freak cable routing for a dialled build. Made for 27.5" wheels.
A stout trail frame that's fun to ride on the roughest trails, and most at home on the biggest all-mountain rides. A piggyback shock that can keep up with the longest descents and dialled frame details give you a head start on your custom build.
- You get a solid base for building a bike that can keep up on your wildest adventures
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5x2.8? tyres
- Control Freak cable routing lets you run any set-up, like a right-front brake, internally-routed dropper, or electronic shifting
- You?ll fade before the FOX Performance Elite Float X shock does ? it's built to help you squeeze the most out of long, gnarly descents
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!