X-Caliber 7 is the perfect entry point to fast cross-country riding and racing. It's a fully capable hardtail mountain bike with expert tech where it matters most, like in the lightweight and durable alloy frame, RockShox fork, Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
You're new to mountain biking and want a high-value bike that's perfect for local XC trails and even racing. You want to invest in the parts that make a difference in performance ? frame, suspension and brakes ? and want a bike you won't immediately outgrow as your skills advance.
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, a RockShox 30 Silver 100 mm suspension fork with a lockout and an air spring that's lighter and more adjustable than a coil spring, a dependable Shimano 1x10 drive train with a wide range of gears for easier climbing and tubeless-ready wheels with wider Boost141 hubs for increased wheel strength and better tyre clearance.
X-Caliber 7 is a great cross-country mountain bike at great value. It has the same features found on higher-end bikes ? like internal cable routing, dropper post compatibility, a tapered head tube and Boost hub spacing ? all on a platform that's easy to upgrade down the line.
- It gets you into the world of cross-country riding and racing at a great price, and it's a mountain bike that can grow with you as your skills advance
- The sleek internal cable routing gives you clean looks, protects your cables and makes it easy to upgrade to a dropper post for even more capability
- Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits (29? wheels on larger frames, 27.5? wheels on smaller frames)
- The RockShox air fork has a rebound adjust and can be tuned to the rider?s weight, and it?s way higher quality than what you?d normally get on an MTB at this price
- The 1x drive train delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter
Built for speed
X-Caliber is a classic XC hardtail with quick-handling geometry, weight-conscious parts and just enough suspension to take the edge off bumps. These models are built for efficiency, making them great for racers or anyone else who wants to cover more ground in less time.
High tech frame
The Alpha Gold Aluminuum frame is packed with features that make your ride better. A tapered head tube gives you more precise, confident handling on the front end, while Boost 141 rear hub spacing gives you shorter chainstays for more nimble handling at the back.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!