The District 4 Equipped is a hip and stylish high-end city bike designed for fun on cruises, commutes and trips around town. It has a quiet, low-maintenance Gates CDX belt drive system with an 8-speed Shimano Alfine internal hub for smooth, crisp shifting.
You're looking for a city bike that has it all - style, speed and super-nice parts. You want a hip, high-end bike with an amazing drive train and loads of ride-ready accessories.
A lightweight Alpha Smooth aluminium frame with a comfortable upright geometry, a Gates CDX belt drive with a Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub and a Shimano dynamo front hub that powers your lights. Plus, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, mudguards, comfortable ergonomic grips, an adjustable stem, MIK-compatible rear rack and wide, stable tyres with reflective sidewalls.
District 4's sleek, streamlined look lets you hit the town in style. Plus, every ride you take will be filled with fun, thanks to high-end parts like the quiet Gates CDX belt drive and the smooth-shifting Shimano Alfine internal hub.
- The Gates belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding
- The premium-quality Shimano Alfine internal hub gives you a clean look, effortless shifting and a wide gear range
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a kickstand, a lock and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and capable of everything from leisurely cruises to weekday commutes
- When your bike is dependable, you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying the ride
The Gates CDX belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding.
Upgrade your pedals and love your bike more
Pedals are two of the five touchpoints that connect you with your bike, and even though this bike comes with a pair, upgrading to pedals that boost control and grip will greatly improve your ride. See the pedal guide and find the best pedals for your riding style. We recommend flat pedals for simple versatility.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!