Checkpoint SL 7 pairs our best carbon gravel frame with high-tech parts picked for performance and incredible ride quality on the toughest and roughest gravel adventures. A lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed, a SRAM wireless electronic drive train, carbon wheels and extra mounts for gear and accessories give you the comfort and capability you need to tackle your next all-road excursion.
You want an adventure-hungry carbon gravel bike that can help you crush the toughest, longest rides ? including epic races like Dirty Kanza, Land Run 100 and Trans Iowa. You also want the swift, precise and cable-free shifting of a wireless electronic drivetrain and carbon wheels for extra comfort on rough terrain.
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, a SRAM 1x12 wireless electronic drive train with a wide-range cassette, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV Carbon wheels with wide 700x40 c gravel tyres that provide extra traction and stability, and a vibration-absorbing handlebar. Fits up to 45 c tyres.
This bike is built to stand up to the most gruelling gravel races and burliest all-road bikepacking adventures. It's light, fast, comfortable and fitted with pro-level parts, like an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain and carbon wheels.
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- The XX1 AXS derailleur and wide-range cassette are built to withstand rugged mountain conditions, making them ultra capable on rough and varied gravel terrain
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places and stay stronger for longer
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- The horizontal sliding dropout makes it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!