The award-winning Domane SLR Frame Set is built with 700 Series OCLV Carbon and includes both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed so you can fine-tune your compliance to your terrain. It's designed for direct mount rim brakes, and includes a headset and a full carbon Domane fork.
You're building up your dream endurance road bike for quickness and comfort on rough roads and your longest days in the saddle, and you want to start with a light, comfort-focused OCLV Carbon Domane frame to get it done.
A light 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed so you can tailor your compliance to your terrain. Domane SLR Frame Set is built for direct mount rim brakes and includes a headset and a full carbon Domane fork.
You get the ultimate endurance road bike frame set that's ready to hammer. Not only is it built with our lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon, but it has road-smoothing IsoSpeed tech that elevates comfort.
- The Domane SLR Gen 3 brings both front and rear IsoSpeed together on a 700 Series OCLV frame for a smooth, light and ultra-comfortable ride on any road
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded 'Superbike of the Year' by Bikeradar
- Seat mast cap (available in two lengths/two offsets) sold separately
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!