Procaliber 9.6 is a race-ready cross country hardtail. Its fast carbon frame boasts a trail-taming IsoSpeed decoupler, fast 29er wheels and a RockShox Recon Gold RL suspension fork to keep you fast and smooth over roots, and rocks during your most demanding mountain bike rides.
You're more than a casual singletrack rider. You put in long miles on the trail, show up to race and want the speed, efficiency and light weight of a carbon cross country bike with IsoSpeed.
A light and stiff carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100 mm RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with a plush DebonAir spring and remote lockout, a lighter-weight wide-range Shimano SLX drive train, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and tubeless 29" Bontrager Kovee 23 wheels.
This bike can compete with the very best hardtails out there. You get fatigue-fighting IsoSpeed with parts upgrades that save weight and give you better handling. If you want to rock the local race scene and rack up serious mileage, Procaliber 9.6 is a great choice..
- The upgraded fork gives you a remote lockout, a more plush spring and a damper that gives you more control over the rough stuff.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hold up through everyday training rides
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- The remote lockout lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars
OCLV Mountain Carbon
Trek's mountain-specific carbon fibre is tougher carbon, with unique materials and lay-up procedures, Trek's advanced engineering, and a higher standard of testing.
IsoSpeed takes the edge off body-beating small bumps and trail chatter so you can stay stronger longer, without giving up any pedalling efficiency.
Straight Shot downtube
Straight Shot downtube gives you an extra-stiff frame without adding any weight, so you can stick your line through the rough stuff and still fly up the next climb.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!