Madone SL 6 Disc gives you the advanced aerodynamic performance and all-around ride quality of our ultimate race bike at a great value. It has aero wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a sleek look that screams for speed.
You want to go really flippin' fast. You know exactly what it's like to be off the front, battling the wind in a solo break, and want all the free speed you can get. You also know great value when you see it, and appreciate the fit and customisation options of a standard bar and stem, and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a Shimano Ultegra 2x11 group set, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Comp wheels, hydraulic disc brakes and an aero handlebar that's compatible with clip-on aero bars.
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage and superior ride quality of our ultimate racing bike at great value, plus the added ability to mount clip-on aero bars for time trials and triathlons.
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Let's be honest: this bike looks incredible, like it's breaking speed records even when it's parked at the café for a post-ride espresso
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!