The Madone SLR 9 Disc is the ultimate aero superbike. An ultra-light 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame, adjustable compliance, and an all-new Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 wireless electronic drivetrain make it the final stop in your search for an incredibly fast, top-of-the-line aero road bike.
You don't settle. The Madone SLR 9 Disc is right for riders who want every performance advantage on the road, including our best and lightest carbon lay-up ever, advanced aerodynamics and superior ride quality.
An ultra-aero frame made from our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV carbon, with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, 12 mm thru axles, an adjustable aero bar and stem, an all-new 2x12 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 wireless electronic drivetrain, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast and Dura-Ace flat-mount disc brakes.
The best. El mejor. Le meilleur. However you say it, this is it. The Madone SLR 9 Disc has the triple threat of aerodynamics, light weight, and ride quality ? all finished with parts that are simply? well, the best.
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we?ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- All-new wireless Dura-Ace Di2 delivers ever faster, smoother and more responsive shifts than ever
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwork
800 Series OCLV Carbon
It?s the lightest laminate we?ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions.
Every element of this bike is part of a greater whole. It has invisible cable routing, aero cockpit, hidden seat mast, integrated brakes and more.
On the road and in the wind tunnel, Madone?s exclusive Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shape ranks among the most aero in the world.
Make your Madone a true piece of artwork with a premium Project One ICON paint scheme
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!