Rail 9.9 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ultimate trail performance. The light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame features an awesome RockShox suspension setup, a full Shimano XTR drivetrain and the best e-MTB drive system on the market. It'll shred right alongside the enduro crowd, but the best part is that you'll always beat them up the climbs and get in the most runs.
You're looking for a long-travel carbon e-MTB and you want nothing but the best. Your bike had better have a top-of-the-line drivetrain, a high-end suspension setup and a powerful Bosch system that'll fly up grinders in a flash.
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame that fully encases a 625 Wh battery, a super-responsive RockShox ZEB Ultimate fork with extra-burly 38 mm stanchions and loads of adjustability, a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with an updated Thru Shaft damper, a Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 25 km/h and a Kiox controller. A Shimano XTR drive train and new Bontrager Line Pro 30 carbon wheels with robust SE5 Team Issue tyres that come completely tubeless-ready, including sealant.
The Rail 9.9 is all about top-shelf tech. RockShox's best enduro fork, Bosch's most powerful battery, latest motor and full-colour controller. Plus, you get the refined and super-smooth shifting of Shimano XTR.
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you're pedalling, and has less drag when you're not
- The full-colour Bosch Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- Smaller frames (S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube
New Bosch Performance Line CX
The all-new Bosch Performance Line CX motor is lighter, smaller and quieter than previous versions, for cleaner integration and more nimble handling. It's also more efficient so you can go further on a single battery charge. Use the intelligent eMTB mode to automatically adjust the amount of assist to match the terrain. It's a set-and-forget mode that delivers just the right amount of power so you can focus on enjoying the ride.
Custom eMTB Lite mode
Trek eMTBs feature a custom eMTB Lite mode in place of Tour mode. It gives you more natural-feeling power delivery and longer battery life.
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It's the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
Active Braking Pivot
Active Braking Pivot allows our engineers to tune how the suspension reacts to acceleration and braking forces independently. That means you get more confident control when you need it most.
OCLV Mountain Carbon
Trek's mountain-specific carbon fibre is tougher carbon, with unique materials and lay-up procedures, Trek's advanced engineering, and a higher standard of testing.
RockShox Super Deluxe Thru Shaft damper
With the all-new RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Thru Shaft, you get the most refined shock on the market, with an updated air spring and an exclusive Thru Shaft damper that gives you tenacious grip, plush control and the support you need for ripping rough descents all day.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!