The Powerfly FS 9 Equipped is a full-suspension electric mountain bike that's built for singletrack sessions and rugged commutes. You get high-end parts, a powerful drive system with smart remote and a rad suspension set-up for tackling rougher trails. And, it comes with utility-focused features for daily riding, like mudguards, lights and a rear rack.
You want a super versatile full suspension e-MTB to take out on the trail. You also want it to come equipped with commute-ready accessories so you can bring home the bacon and get a little shreddy on your way back from work.
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and a smart system LED remote and Kiox display that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, powerful 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels, a 12-speed Shimano XT drivetrain and a dropper post for getting low on descents.
Our best Powerfly FS rips rough trails, rail trails and rugged commutes thanks to a plush suspension set-up, powerful drive system and loads of utility features.
- It comes equipped with mudguards, a rear boot rack and lights that are powered by the battery so you're ready to ride right from the start
- Its smart system LED Kiox controller pairs with the eBike Flow app to give you activity tracking, navigation and Bluetooth connectivity
- Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tyre support, so you get better traction and control
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage - even on full s
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits - 29? wheels on larger frames, 27.5? wheels on smaller frames
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It's the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
Bosch Performance Line CX motor
The Bosch Performance Line CX sets the standard for eMTB performance with up to 85 Nm of torque and an intelligent eMTB mode with Extended Boost that automatically adjusts the amount of assist based on the terrain.
Bosch LED Remote
The Bosch smart system LED remote lets you easily change assist modes, activate walk mode or turn on optional lights. The bright LEDs are easy to see in any light, and show you your battery level and assist mode at a glance.
Bosch Kiox 300 display
The Bosch Kiox 300 is tough, compact and easy to read with a full-colour display. Keep ride data right where you can see it including rider power, motor output, speed, remaining range and more.
The Powerfly Equipped gives you maximum utility thanks to pre-installed accessories. You get a kickstand, front and rear lights, plus mudguards and a rear rack custom made for clean integration.
Bosch eBike Flow app
The new eBike Flow app turns your ride into a personalised experience. Use it to customise your motor's assist behaviour, track your ride stats and integrate your data with apps like Strava and Apple Health. There's even handy features like navigation and service reminders.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!