Madone SLR 7 Disc is ultralight, insanely fast and super smooth. This carbon road bike is built with our all-new 800 Series OCLV Carbon aero frame, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and control, and an electronic drive train for fast and reliable shifting.
You're serious about speed, and you want our best aero frame with an electronic drivetrain that's incredibly fast and consistent in all conditions.
Our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping, road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed and invisible cable routing. A 2x11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drive train and flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels and an adjustable aero bar and stem.
Madone SLR is our best and lightest aero frame, but it's the electronic shifting that sets this model apart. Ultegra Di2 delivers quick, reliable shifts ? and that really matters when you're sprinting for the line.
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we?ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
800 Series OCLV Carbon
It?s the lightest laminate we?ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions.
Every element of this bike is part of a greater whole. It has invisible cable routing, aero cockpit, hidden seat mast, integrated brakes and more.
On the road and in the wind tunnel, Madone?s exclusive Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shape ranks among the most aero in the world.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!