Émonda ALR 4 Disc is a lightweight aluminium road bike with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a quality drivetrain and a frame that looks and handles like a far more expensive carbon bike. It's perfect for new riders, racers and anyone who values the better braking performance and tyre clearance provided by disc brakes.
You're a value-minded rider looking for a lightweight race bike with the added versatility and performance of disc brakes. You expect a lot of performance for your money and want a quality ride you won't immediately outgrow.
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology for the looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike, a 2x10 Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, Émonda carbon fork, Bontrager Affinity tubeless-ready wheels, powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, and internal cable routing in both the frame and fork.
Émonda ALR 4 Disc is the most affordable road disc model in the line-up, but it handles like a far more expensive bike and has the looks to match. It's an extremely capable racing bike at a great price.
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- Proven H2 geometry gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!