Ready to build your dream 'cross bike? The Boone Disc frame set is built with ultra-light 600 Series OCLV Carbon. It features a cyclocross-specific geometry, Rear IsoSpeed to smooth rough courses, and front and rear 12 mm thru axle dropouts for better stiffness and handling.
You're lining up every weekend to race, and you're looking to build up a lightweight cyclocross bike (or a really sweet pit bike) so you can spend more time doing what you love: getting muddy and winning races.
A svelte, ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, an integrated cartridge bearing headset, internal cable routing and a T47 threaded bottom bracket. Plus, a full carbon Trek Cross fork. Designed for 12 mm thru axles and flat-mount disc brakes.
There are a lot of carbon cyclocross frames out there, but there's only one with Rear IsoSpeed. Boone soaks up the fatiguing bumps in a 'cross course so you'll stay stronger longer and have enough energy after your race to party.
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, so you can trust it to handle everything from hurdles to sand pits
- Carbon rules on the cross course ? it's lighter, more forgiving and more efficient than aluminium
- Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, helping you to ride stronger for longer
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy, so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
- Seat mast cap (available in two lengths/two offsets) sold separately
Smooth is fast
IsoSpeed takes the edge off body-beating course bumps and gravel chatter so you can stay stronger longer, without giving up any pedalling efficiency.
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details that will keep you out in front: Ultra-stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!