The Precaliber 20 7-Speed is a versatile kids' bike for young adventurers. It has a lightweight frame and quality components like a front suspension fork, 7-speed gearing and hand brakes that are perfectly sized to better fit small riders. For kids aged 6-8, between 129.5 - 149.8 cm (45-52?) tall.
You love exploring nature on your bike, and want your little adventurer to come along. You're looking for a high-quality kids' bike that's comfortable, durable and most of all, super fun for your little shredder.
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame, a simple 7-speed drivetrain that's easy for kids to handle, and a front suspension fork to smooth out bumps on the road and trail. Plus, it has a kickstand, mounts for a rear rack and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount.
When you're young, just being outside is an adventure. Precaliber's rugged styling makes it the perfect vessel for young explorers. They may pretend to be scaling dangerous mountains or escaping terrible beasts, but with a high-quality build and components, you'll always have peace of mind.
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it ? Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
Hidden handle under the saddle helps you guide your child while they learn to ride.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Upgrade your pedals and love your bike more
Pedals are two of the five touchpoints that connect you with your bike, and even though this bike comes with a pair, upgrading to pedals that boost control and grip will greatly improve your ride. See the pedal guide and find the best pedals for your riding style. We recommend flat pedals for simple versatility.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!