Information about returning your purchase
To return an item for refund or exchange please follow these simple steps.
Accessories / Parts
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the goods.
- Goods must be returned in original packaging.
- Goods must not be fitted or used.
- Goods must be returned with a copy of the receipt.
- Return postage is at the customers expense. (unless it's our error, see below)
- Please submit a returns request form below before returning any goods.
- Bicycles must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the bike.
- Bicycles must be returned un-used and perfect condition.
- We have the right to refuse a bicycle return if the bicycle has been used and is fit for purpose.
- A returns request must be completed below prior to returning a bicycle.
If any product or bicycle has incurred a manufacturing defect, AJ Cycles will offer to exchange this product or offer a refund.
We here at AJ Cycles try to complete every order to 100% accuracy, but as we are all human, mistakes can happen. If this unfortunate event happens to you will we act upon it immediatley to get the issue resolved. Just follow these steps.
- Please submit a returns request form below and state in the message box what has happened.
- Please keep the goods in the original packaging.
- Please send a copy of the original recipt.
- For parts and accessories please send the goods back to us using royal mail recorded delivery. Postage cost will be reimbursed when items have been received by AJ Cycles.
- For bicycles please contact us on 01933 353238 and we will arrange collection.
If you are still unsure on what to do, please don't hesitate to contact one of the AJ Cycles team members on 01933 353238