Costs & General Information
Supply issues are still affecting our delivery times, this is due to the continuing high demand of bicycles and supply chain issues accros the globe. If you place an order for delviery please be patient as delivery times are taking aprox 2-3 working days.
*For Bike deliveries please see here = Bike Delivery
For items that state "Available in warehouse" will come from our suppliers warehouse in the UK or Europe and can take upto 5 working days to arrive in the uk before shipping to the end customer, We will inform you of this over email.
Parts And Accessories
- Free delivery on all orders over £50.00. (UK Mainland only)
- A delivery charge of £3.99 will be added to orders under £50.00. (UK Mainland only)
- Some orders will require a signature upon receipt of goods.
- Part Order - if we only have part of the order in stock this will be sent and the rest of the order will follow as the good(s) come into stock. If the good(s) are unavailable then you will be emailed as soon as possible.
We aim to meet the following timescales but during busy period (including sales and bank holidays) deliveries may take a little longer.
The Following guidelines (which may vary) apply, for in stock items.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched the next working day. (Excluding weekends)
- Orders placed after 2pm will be despatched within 2 working days.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on Monday.
- Saturday deliverys can be arranged, please contact us to do so. (01933 353238)
- Most deliveries will require a signature upon receipt of the goods. Please make sure there is someone in to sign for the goods.
For Out of stock items
- Delivery can take up to 14 days for out of stock items.
- We will always contact you with an estimated delivery time.
- You have the right to withdraw from the order at anytime.
Sorry we are unable to deliver on bank holidays, please allow an extra working day for orders to be sent.
Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and Northern Ireland may take a little longer. Deliveries outside UK mainland please email us for pricing details.
Our carrier delivers between 7am-7pm, and in some cases a signature may be required. If you’re not around, the carrier may leave your parcel with a neighbour, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe dry place hidden from view to leave your parcel. They’ll leave a calling card with the details.
If they can’t leave your parcel safely they’ll take it back to their depot and leave a calling card with details of how you can collect it or re-arrange for delivery.