A lightly-treaded road tyre with proprietary TR-Speed compound and improved Hard-Case Lite puncture protection for unmatched speed, confidence and durability.
- Designed for speed, traction and durability while racing and road riding
- Proprietary TR-Speed compound provides confident, fast-rolling performance
- Hard-Case Lite with improved Nylon105 beaker belt provides lightweight puncture protection, great ride feel and extra durability
- Fast-rolling, lightly-treaded design adds traction and confidence
- Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip
- Tread styling gets more aggressive as size increases to suit intended use better
Race day and everyday
Leading speed, confidence and durability make the R3 Hard-Case Light Road Tyre perfectly suitable for race day or everyday.
Bontrager's proprietary TR Speed Compound rolls faster. We went back to the drawing board and totally reworked our rubber compound to deliver a tyre that is faster in the lab and faster on the road.
The updated tread design, casing construction and all-new TR-Speed Compound deliver the perfect blend of speed, traction and tread life. Detailed testing shows significant improvement in wear rate so you can get that new tyre feel for longer ? lots longer.
The improved Hard-Case Lite Puncture Protection adds in a Nylon105 breaker belt that offers increased protection against flats while maintaining a supple, smooth-rolling ride feel.
The R3's lightly treaded casing adds traction and cornering confidence. As the tyre size increases the traction becomes more pronounced, perfect for aligning tyre size with intended use.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!