Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top.
- An aggressively treaded MTB tyre with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
XR5 blends an aggressive tread and lightweight construction, making it perfect for the rider who prioritises traction in a lightweight trail tyre.
The XR5?s Inner Strength casing is made of a lightweight nylon insert that provides strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A robust centre tread delivers great braking and all-around traction while the more aggressive side knobs add cornering bite for when you really lean the bike over.
Our proprietary TM-Grip compound is designed for traction. Soft dual-compound bites into corners and with added durability on the centre tread. 120 TPI construction gives you great tyre feel.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!