Our most aggressively treaded trail and enduro tyre, ready to deliver confident traction in any conditions.
- Our most aggressive tread for trail and enduro delivers durable traction in all conditions
- Aggressive two/three centre tread with biting side knobs for confident traction in all conditions
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
Our most aggressive trail tyre
SE6 delivers our most aggressive tread pattern for biting traction in any terrain, through any conditions. Great for confidence in the wet and rowdy.
Core Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability and support.
A proven 2/2/3 centre tread provides consistent, biting traction from the rugged centre knobs all the way through the transition knobs and out to the aggressive side knobs. This tyre is designed to hook up.
Our proprietary TM-Grip compound is designed for traction. Soft dual-compound bites into corners and with added durability on the centre tread. 120 TPI construction gives you great tyre feel.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!