Boone 6 Disc is a race-ready carbon cyclocross bike that excels in demanding off-road conditions. It's built with a sturdy Shimano GRX 1x drive train and powerful disc brakes for performance on bumpy, muddy terrain and the lightweight carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed delivers traction and comfort during every race.
Road, schmoad. You live for the rough stuff. You want a bike that's proven on the cyclocross course and capable of gravel-only adventures. You're looking for every smooth advantage, like Front and Rear IsoSpeed and a compliant carbon frame and fork.
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon fork, 1x11 Shimano GRX drive train, Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar and powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
Boone 6 Disc is purpose-built for crushing cyclocross. But in its spare time, it eats up rugged roads like nobody?s business thanks to gravel-taming parts like a GRX drive train and fatigue-reducing Front and Rear IsoSpeed.
- Shimano GRX is designed specifically for rough rides ? you get great chain retention and a better grip on the hoods and levers
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and US National Champ Katie Compton
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy, so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
- Carbon rules on the cross course ? it's lighter, more forgiving and more efficient than aluminium
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!