Checkpoint ALR 4 is an aluminium gravel bike that offers an incredible amount of capability for the price. It's built for the rigours of gravel and dirt roads, but it's also right at home on morning commutes and centuries. This bike knows no boundaries, which makes it the ideal gateway to adventure on any road or path.
You want a single durable, ultra-versatile gravel bike that's ready for adventure. Gravel? Check. Tarmac? Check. Multi-day bikepacking? Check. Foul-weather commuting? Check. Check. Check.
A stout aluminium frame with rack and mudguard mounts, a vibration-absorbing carbon fork, a 2x10 Shimano GRX drive train with lower gears for grinding up hills or through rough gravel, hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power and wide 700x40c gravel tyres for added stability and traction.
Bring it on, gravel! Checkpoint ALR 4 is a high-value gateway to a world of adventure. It's rugged, fast, comfortable and has an amazing amount of tech for its price. Though it's made to stand up to the rigours of gravel roads, the frame geometry and accessory mounts make it a great choice for road rides and commutes too.
- The Checkpoint ALR 4 introduces you to the exciting new frontier of gravel riding at a value that can't be matched
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45 c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- The horizontal sliding dropout makes it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!