This versatile hybrid and city tyre is great for a variety of riding conditions and offers lightweight puncture protection, lasting durability and reflectivity.
- Excellent tyre for streets, paths and light trails
- The updated tread design delivers confident traction that rolls smoothly
- Hard-Case Lite puncture protection provides lightweight durability
- The sub-tread breaker belt helps prevent punctures
- Tough 30 TPI construction for durability and longer tread life
- Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
- Size-specific tread patterns with more traction on wider sizes and a faster-rolling design on narrower sizes
- H2 tyres in select larger widths consist of 3-6% recycled tyres
A hybrid tyre you?ll love
H2 is our best hybrid tyre and the perfect upgrade for your city bike. Better protection against flats means more riding, less punctures and a longer lasting tyre.
Hard-Case Lite puncture protection
Our lightest-weight puncture protection adds a layer of protection while keeping things light and without sacrificing ride quality.
Reflective sidewalls add visibility in low light conditions. They?re perfect for helping riders stand out on city streets and paths after dark.
Bontrager's proprietary reCYCLE compound gives new life to old rubber! H2 tyres in select sizes (700x40 and larger) contain 11% recycled material.
Tread for how you ride
H2 tyres have a size-specific tread design. Larger tyre sizes have additional tread for added traction and confidence, while narrower tyre sizes have a smoother tread for a faster and more efficient ride.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!