Powerfly FS 9 EQ is a full suspension electric mountain bike that's built for singletrack sessions and rugged commutes. You get high-end parts, a powerful drive system and a rad suspension set-up for tackling rougher trails. And, it comes with utility-focused features for daily riding, like mudguards, lights and a rear rack.
You want a super versatile full suspension e-MTB to take out on the trail. You also want it to come equipped with commute-ready accessories so you can bring home the bacon and get a little shreddy on your way back from work.
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 Wh, 85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a RockShox 35 Gold RL 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel with a RockShox SIDLuxe Select+ shock, powerful 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels, a 12-speed Shimano XT drive train and a dropper post for getting low on descents.
Our best Powerfly FS rips rough trails, rail trails and rugged commutes thanks to a plush suspension set-up, powerful drive system and loads of utility features.
- It comes equipped with mudguards, a rear boot rack and lights that are powered by the battery so you're ready to ride right from the start
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions and more
- Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tyre support, so you get better traction and control
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage - even on full s
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits - 29? wheels on larger frames, 27.5? wheels on smaller frames
Bosch Performance Line CX motor
The Bosch Performance Line CX sets the standard for eMTB performance with up to 85 Nm of torque and an intelligent eMTB mode with Extended Boost that automatically adjusts the amount of assist based on the terrain.
Custom eMTB Lite mode
Trek eMTBs feature a custom eMTB Lite mode in place of Tour mode. It gives you more natural-feeling power delivery and longer battery life.
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It's the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
The Powerfly Equipped gives you maximum utility thanks to pre-installed accessories. You get a kickstand, front and rear lights, plus mudguards and a rear rack custom made for clean integration.
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric mountain bike on a single charge, check out Bosch's range calculator. We've auto-filled the variables for this bike model and the average rider, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!